Drawing the line amid dental veneers and dental crowns can be problematic. If you had to pick just one of the services to improve your oral aesthetics, both answers would be correct, as they both can enhance the look of your smile. Thus, preference should be based on a case-by-case basis.
The excitement of a better smile awaits with crowns and veneers. The key to understanding crowns and veneers includes the following:
– Veneers attach to the fronts of your teeth by removing a small amount of tooth enamel, which is less than the amount needed for crown fittings.
– Crowns can be fashioned for a design that suits your smile the best.
– Veneers are frequently used to give your smile the perfect look and color.
– Crowns can wholly conceal and protect a damaged or decayed tooth while lasting over 2 decades.
– In most cases, crowns can hold teeth together that have been broken into bits.
– Veneers will not entirely protect your teeth, but rather just cover the front portions of your teeth with a customized design that suits your smile the best.
If you would like a crowns and veneers treatment from Garrettsville Dental Group at our dentist office in Garrettsville, Ohio, please contact us at 330-527-4313. Dr. Andrew Holpuch and the rest of our team will ensure you get the protected smile you desire. We look forward to upgrading your smile!